Date: 4/30/24 4:11 pm
From: Denise and David Hamilton via groups.io <2napabirders...>
Subject: Re: [CALBIRDS] [SFBirds] Swallow-tailed Gull and Blue Rock-Thrush on the Farallons
For anyone interested, here is an article about the Blue Rock-Thrush that
was found in Oregon

Photographer accidentally snaps rare bird in Oregon: ‘It’s mind-blowing’ |
Birds | The Guardian
<https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2024/apr/29/amateur-birder-oregon-photographs-rare-bird>

I sure wouldn't mind finding that on a beach!
Denise Hamilton
Napa