Date: 4/28/24 11:59 pm
From: Lance Benner via groups.io <lbenner...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] ABC total: 274 species!
All, Since the last update, we have added Williamson's Sapsucker,
American Dipper, and California Condor so our preliminary total is 274
species. Some species are under review, and there could be late
reports, so this number could increase or decrease in the next few
days. I'll send a more detailed email tomorrow after I get some
sleep. Thank you! Lance Lance BennerAltadena _._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#4198) | Reply To Sender | Reply To Group | Mute
This Topic | New Topic

[<lists...>]
_._,_._,_

Join us on Facebook!