Date: 4/28/24 7:30 pm
From: siminovac via groups.io <nmiller...>
Subject: [IBLE] Harris's Sparrow, Boise Depot Bench
Hello! Occasionally something cool shows up in my backyard. This morning I’ve had a juvenile Harris’s Sparrow hanging out along the canal behind my back fence with a couple dozen Juncos and a Song Sparrow.

On the off chance that someone is interested in seeing it, the best/easiest way would be to go to the corner of Alpine and Wheeler St., cross the railroad tracks, and look along north side of the canal. The flock has been moving around a bit. My backyard, which borders the canal on the north, has a big blue shed in it; the flock has been in that section for an hour or two.

Nick Miller
Boise