Date: 4/28/24 10:39 am
From: Mike Yough <myough...>
Subject: Violet-green Swallow at Lake Carl Blackwell
Greetings all. I had a Violet-green Swallow in a mixed swallow flock
(consisting of all the swallow species regularly seen in Oklahoma except
Cave) at Ski Point at Lake Carl Blackwell this morning. I was able to
observe it during 3-4 close fly-bys during a 10ish-minute window before the
flock began to dissipate. I remained for about 30 more minutes, but unable
to refind.

Mike Yough
Stillwater

--
"Prosperity knits a man to the world. He feels he is 'finding his place in
it,' while really it is finding its place in him."

-C.S. Lewis (from The Screwtape Letters)

Join us on Facebook!