Date: 4/28/24 8:26 am
From: Fred Kaluza <fkaluza...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Male Ruby-throated hummer, NE A2
I was wondering who’d be the first to report. Congrats Maryse! Yesterdays warmth brought more Bluebirds back here. Regarding Hummingbirds…isn’t it nice that granulated sugar doesn’t expire? I think I’m ready to make some “nectar”. Thanks for the post.
Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<DS0PR20MB5709A540BBD2E3F0FD38304FF9142...>

Join us on Facebook!