Date: 4/27/24 11:40 pm
From: Lance Benner via groups.io <lbenner...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] ABC MISSING species
Hi Everyone, Below is the list of species found in previous ABC weekends
that we haven't found yet this year. Most of the common ones have been
found but there are still quite a few that we often get that haven't
been reported yet this year such as western cattle egret, sooty
shearwater, black-vented shearwater, LeConte's thrasher, American
dipper, hooded merganser, common merganser, least tern, Williamson's
sapsucker, and calliope hummingbird. There are also recent rarities
that we haven't found such as Cassin's sparrow, chestnut-sided
warbler, pine warbler, tropical kingbird, and thick-billed kingbird.
Here's the "missing" list:

# Greater White-fronted Goose

# Tundra Bean-Goose

# Brant

# Canvasback

# Greater Scaup

# White-winged Scoter

# Black Scoter

# Hooded Merganser

# Common Merganser

# Gambel's Quail

# Chukar

# Horned Grebe

# Inca Dove

# Common Ground-Dove

# White-winged Dove

# Calliope Hummingbird

# Ridgway's Rail

# Sandhill Crane

# Pacific Golden-Plover

# Red Knot

# Ruff

# Stilt Sandpiper

# Baird's Sandpiper

# Pectoral Sandpiper

# Semipalmated Sandpiper

# Red Phalarope

# Pomarine Jaeger

# Parasitic Jaeger

# Scripps's Murrelet

# Cassin's Auklet

# Rhinoceros Auklet

# Sabine's Gull

# Laughing Gull

# Franklin's Gull

# Short-billed Gull

# Lesser Black-backed Gull

# Iceland Gull (Thayer's Gull)

# Glaucous Gull

# Least Tern

# Black Tern

# Common Tern

# Yellow-billed Loon

# Black-footed Albatross

# Leach's Storm-Petrel

# Northern Fulmar

# Pink-footed Shearwater

# Sooty Shearwater

# Black-vented Shearwater

# Red-footed Booby

# American White Pelican

# American Bittern

# Western Cattle Egret

# California Condor

# White-tailed Kite

# Zone-tailed Hawk

# Ferruginous Hawk

# Flammulated Owl

# Burrowing Owl

# Spotted Owl

# Long-eared Owl

# Williamson's Sapsucker

# Red-naped Sapsucker

# Crested Caracara

# Least Flycatcher

# Tropical Kingbird

# Thick-billed Kingbird

# Purple Martin

# Golden-crowned Kinglet

# American Dipper

# LeConte's Thrasher

# Mountain Bluebird

# Varied Thrush

# Red-throated Pipit

# Evening Grosbeak

# Grasshopper Sparrow

# Clay-colored Sparrow

# Field Sparrow

# Harris's Sparrow

# Vesper Sparrow

# Swamp Sparrow

# Orchard Oriole

# Baltimore Oriole

# Northern Waterthrush

# Black-and-white Warbler

# Tennessee Warbler

# Hooded Warbler

# Northern Parula

# Chestnut-sided Warbler

# Red-faced Warbler

# Painted Redstart

# Summer Tanager

# Indigo Bunting

If you find any of these, or anything else, please let us know!

Thank you,

Lance

Lance Benner

Altadena

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#4192) | Reply To Sender | Reply To Group | Mute
This Topic | New Topic

[<lists...>]
_._,_._,_

Join us on Facebook!