Date: 4/27/24 4:53 pm
From: WANG PEGGY <00000454f4164bea-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Bike path Granville
I couldn’t figure out if it was going to rain more later so I went for a walk before dinner rather than after.

I was pleasantly surprised to see an adult Red-headed WP zip past me then it circled back to land on a suet feeder in a private yard. When it landed, another bird flushed which I thought was one of the bluebirds in the area but it perched on a branch giving good views: my FOY Indigo Bunting, beautiful male!

at least one catbird is still singing in my yard & coming into my suet feeder.

Peggy Wang
Granville
Sent from my iPad