Date: 4/27/24 1:36 pm
From: Sammy Cowell via groups.io <samueldavidcowell...>
Subject: Re: [venturacobirding] ? Swallow tailed Kite in Ventura?
Hey Tom!

It hasn’t been seen since we had it flyover during our field trip this
morning. We were roughly here (34.2443478, -118.8948567) It was heading
west along the Santa Rosa Valley. Didn’t seem like it was sticking around,
but you never know. I went back briefly to look around the area, but I
didn’t see it. I know they are still others out looking, so hopefully it
pops up again!

Sammy Cowell
Simi Valley