Date: 4/27/24 8:02 am
From: Lance Benner via groups.io <lbenner...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] ABC update: 229 species
All, We have added Ross's Goose and Black Turnstone so our total is now
229 species. Please note that there are a number of recent rarities
that we haven't found yet that might still be around, including:
Common GoldeneyeWestern Cattle EgretTropical KingbirdThick-billed
KingbirdBrown ThrasherCassin's SparrowChestnut-sided WarblerPalm
WarblerPine Warbler We haven't found any shearwaters or alcids yet.
And we still need ruby-crowned kinglet! Good luck to us, Lance Lance
BennerAltadena P.S. I'm heading off again for a few hours so the next
update may not happen until early afternoon. _._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#4183) | Reply To Sender | Reply To Group | Mute
This Topic | New Topic

[<lists...>]
_._,_._,_

Join us on Facebook!