Date: 4/26/24 4:59 pm
From: Judy Blackwell <blackwelltj...>
Subject: Grosbeaks and others
We have had one female and 3 male  rose-breasted grosbeaks today and two male Baltimore orioles. From 12-15 indigo buntings have been feeding in our backyard for several days. We have seen only one hummingbird so far.  The numbers of  finches, woodpeckers, cardinals, doves, blue jays, nuthatches, wrens, chickadees have been good for quite some time. We thought we saw a Mississippi kite a few days ago, but it was only a quick glimpse, so we aren't positive.
Judy Blackwell Benton, Saline County

or click the following link: