Date: 4/26/24 4:00 pm
From: WANG PEGGY <00000454f4164bea-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-birds] my posts
Thx to the folks who emailed me saying they received my post for today. I did not receive a copy again (which I have checked as an option). I’ve not had issues with this feature previously. And, I used to receive listserv posts from a couple longtime contributors but have not received them lately.

If anyone knows how to fix issues with this ancient listserv, please help me figure it out. Pls reply offlist.

Thx! Good birding all.

Peggy Wang
Granville

Sent from my iPhone