Date: 4/26/24 2:22 pm
From: Richard Ashworth <richarda...>
Subject: [GeneseeBirds-L] Pittsford Backyard Notables
Three notes from our Pittsford backyard:

1. Today we saw our first House Wren of the year, carrying nesting
material into a nestbox.

2. Every day for the past 14 days we've had at least two male and
three female Purple Finches hanging round our sunflower seed feeder. It's
been a long time since we've had PUFI here, and I don't remember ever seeing
more than two together.

3. After not seeing any Pine Siskins over the winter, two or three
have been at our nyjer and sunflower seed feeders for the past two weeks.

Richard Ashworth