Date: 4/26/24 2:09 pm
From: Daniel Getman <000002b3a133f539-dmarc-request...>
Subject: FOY Hummingbird - Kirksville
Today (Apr 26), we had our 1st of Year Ruby-throated Hummingbird, a lone male.

This compares to previous years:

* 2023: Apr 28
* 2022: Apr 22
* 2021: Apr 25
* 2020: Apr 25

My Haikubox also picked up the characteristic call of a Yellow-billed Cuckoo.

Dan Getman, Kirksville, northeast MO

MBS Spring Meeting: May 3 – 5, 2024 at Stoney Creek Inn, St. Joseph, MO.
Details and registration: https://mobirds.org/MBS/NextMeeting.aspx

Join us on Facebook!