Date: 4/26/24 1:21 pm
From: Neysa Frechette via groups.io <neysaf...>
Subject: Re: [LACoBirds] Loon Rescue Update
Hi Ursula,

So glad to hear you were able to help the loon! Patrick is our Habitat
Restoration Manager at Friends of Ballona Wetlands, we were out doing trail
rehabilitation work at the Ballona Freshwater Marsh today. I will let him
know that the loon arrived at IBR!

We also have a drop down menu “Found an Injured Animal?” with a list of
helpful animal rescue/injury numbers on our Contact Page:
https://www.ballonafriends.org/contact-us

Thank you for going above and beyond for that bird!

Best wishes,
Neysa
--

*Neysa Frechette* | *Manager of Scientific Programs*

*Friends of Ballona Wetlands* | P.O. Box 5159 | Playa del Rey | CA | 90296

*p. 818.470.3593*

*<neysaf...> <neysaf...> *

*www.ballonafriends.org <http://www.ballonafriends.org/> *

Listowners: mailto:<LACoBirds-owner...>