Date: 4/26/24 12:18 pm
From: Laura Woolley <lewoolle...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Crow dipping
I once flipped a carcass from the birdbath onto the lawn thinking something else might enjoy it and then I watched a crow return and put it back in the birdbath. After about a half hour, it returned and flew off with it.
Guess it was finally done!

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<173FA1E8-81E1-4035-8C9B-85431BB3E708...>