Date: 4/26/24 9:35 am
From: Gerry McChesney via groups.io <gerry.mcchesney...>
Subject: Re: [CALBIRDS] [SFBirds] Swallow-tailed Gull and Blue Rock-Thrush on the Farallons
i'm not on island but the Blue Rock Thrush is still on the island this
morning and has been found on the Farallon webcam
https://www.calacademy.org/webcams/farallones/. Very windy out there today
and camera image is very shaky. BIrd is moving around, too.

Report is that no sightings yet today of the Swallow-tailed Gull. . If
re-found, maybe they can get it on the webcam.

Gerry McChesney
Manager, Farallon Islands National Wildlife Refuge