Date: 4/26/24 12:48 am
From: Dottie Boyles <ctboyles...>
Subject: Re: FOS Rose-breasted Grosbeak
Our FOS Rose-breasted Grosbeak showed up Monday, April 22. A male.
Thursday a female joined him. They seem to get along as both are on the
feeders at the same time. Unlike the Indigo Buntings, that are not
getting along.

We still have a Pine Siskin or two, but they are staying in the trees
and no longer coming to the feeders.

Tonight I saw 10 Chimney Swifts. Normally, there are only 3.

Dottie Boyles
West Little Rock