Date: 4/25/24 5:37 pm
From: Martin Fee via groups.io <mfee...>
Subject: Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Franklin's Gull - Bolsa Chica
The Franklin’s Gull is still here, sitting on the same pipeline a little after 5:30 PM. I arrived here around 5 PM and it was not here. I was just ready to give up and leave when it suddenly reappeared. It’s sitting here again now.
Martin FeeNorth Tustin

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Thursday, April 25, 2024, 11:48 AM, Ryan Winkleman <rswinkleman...> wrote:

Brian Daniels photographed a Franklin's Gull at Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve in Huntington Beach this morning. The bird is sitting on the pipeline that crosses over multiple cells in the back and is easily visible from the Wintersburg Channel.
--
Ryan Winkleman
Rancho Santa Margarita