Date: 4/23/24 3:05 pm
From: Christopher Sperry <csperry...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] BTG Warbler, Waterthrush, + at Park Oreserve
Baldwin Tract of Park Preserve -
Black Throated Green In the Hemlocks before trail down to the Gorge (6 Mile Creek) where Northern Waterthrush were playing. Brown Creeper in the spruces near the start.

On Apr 23, 2024, at 10:39 AM, Tom Vawter <atvawter...> wrote:

This message originated from outside the Ithaca College email system.

A distinctly blue finch-like bird has been visiting my feeders here on Ross Road in Lansing (42°34′5″ N 76°35′1″ W). It seems larger than I remember for buntings. Merlin turns up nothing, neither Indigo Bunting or Blue Grosbeak, the only possibilities I could think of. The rusty wing bars suggest Blue Grosbeak.

Tom

Archives:
The Mail Archive<http://www.mail-archive.com/<cayugabirds-l...>/maillist.html>
ABA<https://www.aba.org/birding-news/>

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")

NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsWELCOME_DOT_htm
NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsRULES_DOT_htm
NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave_DOT_htm

ARCHIVES:
1) mail-archive_DOT_com/cayugabirds-l@cornell_DOT_edu/maillist_DOT_html
2) surfbirds_DOT_com/birdingmail/Group/Cayugabirds
3) aba_DOT_org/birding-news/

ebird_DOT_org/content/ebird/