Date: 4/23/24 11:49 am
From: Dan Ahlman <daahlman...>
Subject: Re: [mou-net] Bob Holtz Obit
Thanks Michelle for sending this out. Dr. Holtz was my advisor at CSP. I attended from 1981-85. He got me started with birding when I took his field biology class in 1983 and then a couple years later took his ornithology class. I’ve been a birder ever since. He was a wonderful teacher and advisor. He helped me get my degree. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
Thanks again!
Dan Ahlman
New Hope, Mn

Sent from my iPhone

----
General information and guidelines for posting: https://moumn.org/listservice.html

During the pandemic, the MOU encourages you to stay safe, practice social distancing, and continue to bird responsibly.

Join us on Facebook!