Date: 4/23/24 11:14 am
From: Shilo McDonald <smcdonald...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Bringing Nature Home, Lynn
Hello All,
This is unprecedented. I have no photos to share. :-D

At least not now anyways, but I will at 7 PM on Thursday.

To save the birds, you have to save the bugs. And to save the bugs, I
plant native.

Doug Tallamy says our yards need to be 70% native to sustain the
natural ecosystem. Well today, my yard is close to 90% native. But, it
wasn't always like that...

At 7 PM on Thursday, see the remarkable transformation of a typical
grass lawn turned into a native plant paradise. Free for all, on Zoom,
compliments of the Waltham Land Trust: http://www.walthamlandtrust.org

Thank you.

Good birding, good bugging, and good planting,
Shilo McDonald
Lynn, Massachusetts
<SMcDonald...>

Please join me at 7 PM on April 25 to hear the remarkable tale of A
Backyard Re-imagined. A free webinar compliments of the Waltham Land
Trust. Sign up here: http://www.walthamlandtrust.org

Join us on Facebook!