Date: 4/23/24 10:24 am
From: 'Paul Peterson' via Boston Birds <bostonbirds...>
Subject: [BostonBirds] White-eyed Vireo at McLaughlin Woods at 12:40 p.m., Etc.
I birded all of this place, ending at the top level (brushy level). This is where the WHITE-EYED VIREO was located. It was in the heaping pile of brambles on your right. I had heard a call repeated ad nauseam that I had assumed was an agitated titmouse. Once I found the vireo, I then realized it was he who was unendingly making the scolding call.

Osprey 1              heard
Red-tailed Hawk 1
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker 1     ad. fem.
Eastern Phoebe 1