Date: 4/23/24 10:11 am
From: Steve Phillips <navyav8r...>
Subject: White-faced Ibis @ Blue Springs Wetlands
WARNING: This message has originated from an External Source. This may be
a phishing expedition that can result in unauthorized access to our IT
System. Please use proper judgment and caution when opening
attachments, clicking links, or responding to this email.Three
White-faced Ibises where at the Blue Springs Wetlands this morning
along with a few other shorebirds. Things are picking up. The road is
closed just past the dam so you have to park at the parking lot next
to the dam and make the long walk down the hill to get to the
wetlands. I did not see the scoter on the lake side.
Steve Phillips. KCMO

ABA Birding Code of Ethics

MBS Spring Meeting: May 3 – 5, 2024 at Stoney Creek Inn, St. Joseph,
MO.

Join us on Facebook!