Date: 4/23/24 8:27 am
From: Laura Woolley <lewoolle...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Crow dipping
Yes! We have a family of crows that have been visiting us for years and will dip their food (peanuts, suet, animal parts 🙄) in our birdbaths - even our heated birdbath in the winter! It’s wonderful to watch them ‘waiting’ for the food to soften. (3 second peanut? 🙃)
We just love our crows. They are so smart and have such amazing personalities.
Laura

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<8D9DC7B2-28AF-46F3-9DD2-DDC496930EE2...>