Date: 4/23/24 7:06 am
From: Ethan Monk via groups.io <z.querula...>
Subject: [EBB-Sightings] Cassin’s, again.
About 640AM on Monday morning, I finally saw and photographed a female Cassins Finch on Mt. Diablo in foothill pines along summit road between Grapevine Picnic Area and Juniper Campground (this is the dense ravine filled with foothill pine and what might be canyon live oak or something just a quarter mile or so before juniper if you are driving up towards the summit). I actually suspect there might be two Cassins involved…

Sunday evening there were four Greater Scaup and a Sanderling at Clifton Court Forebay. 102 Whimbrel and ~190 ibis flew over.

Sorry for the tardy report.

Ethan M

Ethan