Date: 4/23/24 5:12 am
From: alison wagner <alikatofvt...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] LAGOON ROAD in HInesburg will be closed for 2 years!
Lagoon Rd Closure

John Alexander • Assistant Chief Operator, Water Department, Hinesburg [ https://frontporchforum.com/search?area_ids%5B%5D=122&category_ids%5B%5D=29&index=posts&utm_content=post&utm_medium=em&utm_source=fpf_forum | Announcement ]

Lagoon Rd will be closed on Friday April 26 2024 for the next 2 yrs as the new waste water plant will be under construction...... I apologize to all who like to bird watch on the road but with the construction traffic this is a needed action.....Please help spread the word in the bird watching community....We will be posting signs on the road also....Thank You for the understanding and patience as this project gets completed

Join us on Facebook!