Date: 4/23/24 4:46 am
From: Trey Weaver <trweaver89...>
Subject: [mou-net] Salt Lake Weekend carpooling thread
Please do not reply all to this email! Reply only to <trweaver89...>

I wanted to start a conversation with participants of Salt Lake Weekend to encourage carpooling to the event. If you're interested in either hosting a ride, or hitching a ride, please send me an email and I will start a separate email thread in the next day with more details for those interested in coordinating ride sharing.

Even if you aren't interested in carpooling out to the event, it would be highly encouraged that participants be open to carpooling on the day of to help your guides with the logistics of leading a caravan of vehicles.

*Reminder, please do not reply all to this email! Reply only to <trweaver89...>

----
General information and guidelines for posting: https://moumn.org/listservice.html

During the pandemic, the MOU encourages you to stay safe, practice social distancing, and continue to bird responsibly.

Join us on Facebook!