Date: 4/22/24 11:03 am
From: Colin Woolley <colin.woolley...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Re: Chico Registration Opens Monday April 22nd! (El Paso, Pueblo Counties)
Hi folks,
Thanks to Linda for posting these details, and I wanted to add some
information about Bird Conservancy's banding station at Chico Basin Ranch.
We're planning on continuing to run the station for 5 weeks each spring and
fall.

- The banding station will be open 6 days a week (closed Sundays) from
April 29th through May 31st. The station is open until about 5 hours after
sunrise (weather permitting).
- Visitors are still welcome at the banding station during operating
hours, though registration through Aiken Audubon's system is now required
to access the site.
- We are still working with Ranchlands to host visiting school groups at
the banding station. School groups can register by contacting
<learning...> These visiting school groups, as well as any
on-site Bird Conservancy staff and volunteers, will not count towards
the 20-person daily visitor limit.

Any questions relating to the banding station at Chico Basin Ranch can be
sent to me, <colin.woolley...>
We are looking forward to spring birding and banding!

Colin Woolley
Bird Conservancy of the Rockies
Wheat Ridge, CO

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/<56948fa5-49f3-4299-bd61-339af87a404cn...>