Date: 4/22/24 7:06 am
From: Veer Frost <0000038039fb4cf6-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Franklin Airport
Thank you both.VeerF

On 4/22/2024 at 9:21 AM, "Richard Littauer" wrote:I assume you mean
this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnI-ljBNd9E

There's also no mention of the cost of carbon pollution, or the
downsides
of expansion. As Abbey said: growth for the sake of growth is the
ideology
of the cancer cell.

Thanks, Pamela.

Best,

On Sun, Apr 21, 2024 at 7:20 PM Pamela Coleman <
<0000003fbb1e7534-dmarc-request...> wrote:

> Did anyone catch the clip about the runway expansions at Franklin
Airport

--
Richard Littauer | burntfen.com | socials:
richard.social

Join us on Facebook!