Date: 4/22/24 5:55 am
From: Deb <dasfromnj...>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-birds] Lake Erie Spring birding suggestions
Magee Marsh has some terrific birding and entirely too many people~ there
are other sites in the area that aren’t such a crush of cars and
people such as Howard and Metzger Marshes.
Closer to Cleveland, Wendy Park can be outstanding on the right day as
well as the Cleveland Lakefront Nature Preserve near University
Circle. Lake Erie bluffs a little further east is good too, and
Chagrin River Park.

BlackRiverAudubonSocietylogo.jpg

Lake Erie Birding Trailblackriveraudubon.org

There are plenty of spots, most birders have their favorites.
There’s also these resources:

img-4402.jpg

BSBObsbo.org

BWIABbiggestweekinamericanbirding.com

favicon.ico

There’s a tab for festival locations to give you more ideas. Enjoy!
Deb Smith

“Whether we and our politicians know it or not, Nature is party to
all our deals and decisions, and she has more votes, a longer memory,
and a sterner sense of justice than we do” Wendell Berry

On Apr 22, 2024, at 07:38, Stierhoff, Elayna M.
<000008acc7398369-dmarc-request...> wrote:

Good morning,

I have always heard about the wonderful spring warblers that pile up
in parks along the Lake Erie shoreline in May, but have never yet been
able to make the trip up. I will be attempting it this spring.

Please let me know what are the best areas to view these amazing birds
and any other tips and suggestions you might have.

Thank you,

ELAYNA M. STIERHOFF

WATER PROTECTION COORDINATOR

[IMAGE]

7600 Sunbury Road

Westerville, OH 43081

Direct: 614.645.3304

Fax: 614.645.1871

http://columbus.gov/

listserv.miamioh.edu/scripts/wa.exe?LIST=OHIO-BIRDS Send questions or
comments about the list to: <listowner...>

listserv.miamioh.edu/scripts/wa.exe?LIST=OHIO-BIRDS Send questions or
comments about the list to: <listowner...>

Join us on Facebook!