Date: 4/22/24 4:43 am
From: Peggy Wagoner Saporito <raven966...>
Subject: SCBC 2024 Grant Application Reminder
Happy Monday,

The April 30 deadline to submit an application for our State College Bird
Club grant is next Tuesday. We encourage everyone to apply who has a
project or research or educational activity related to avian conservation.

SCBC has $1331.00 available for distribution from the SCBC Endowment
managed by Centre Foundation. These funds will be distributed either as
several small grants or one large grant. Activities that could be funded
include (but are not limited to):
Projects: - setting up or maintaining bird boxes at a public park or
installing bird safe window treatments in a public building.
Research : - helping with costs of materials, equipment, transportation or
professional conference fees related to conducting avian research.
Education: - helping with costs of materials, equipment, transportation or
professional conference or workshop fees related to avian educational
activities.

We look forward to your ideas. Please pass this notification onto students
or others who are doing any activities related to bird conservation who may
be interested in applying.

Anyone interested in applying for the funding should complete the attached
grant application submitted as a PDF attachment by April 30, 2024 to Susan
Braun (<braun3112...>). Applications will be reviewed in May by the
SCBC selection committee (Susan Braun, Deb Escalet, Roana Fuller and Peggy
Wagoner). Applicants will be notified about funding decisions by June 1,
2024. Any questions regarding the funding or application can be directed to
selection committee members: Susan (<braun3112...>), Deb (
<d5me16...>) or Peggy (<raven966...>).

The application form is also available on our website:
https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.scbirdcl.org%2F&data=05%7C02%<7Cscbirdcl...>%7C206a1be62fec4e30b10008dc62c151bc%7C7cf48d453ddb4389a9c1c115526eb52e%7C0%7C0%7C638493829764491082%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=VF%2FS5TszOPnuHYQAPP6iO6zXM6XtnWmjBi%2BGAScbkkg%3D&reserved=0

Thank you and we look forward to receiving applications to support birds in
our area.

Susan, Deb, Roana and Peggy

Join us on Facebook!