Date: 4/22/24 4:38 am
From: Stierhoff, Elayna M. <000008acc7398369-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Lake Erie Spring birding suggestions
Good morning,

I have always heard about the wonderful spring warblers that pile up in parks along the Lake Erie shoreline in May, but have never yet been able to make the trip up. I will be attempting it this spring.

Please let me know what are the best areas to view these amazing birds and any other tips and suggestions you might have.

Thank you,

ELAYNA M. STIERHOFF
WATER PROTECTION COORDINATOR

[cid:<image001.png...>]