Date: 4/21/24 12:34 pm
From: Lois Goldfrank <loisg...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Black Skimmers
A while ago I tried to post this from my phone, but apparently it never went out:

After waiting about an hour, at 10:30 I finally saw 2 of the Black Skimmers come flying into view where I was standing at the overlook. They never landed, but I was able to watch them fly back and forth to the wharf several times.When they flew straight back or forward they seemed to disappear, their wings were so thin and held straight out.