Date: 4/20/24 9:57 am
From: Jody Enck <jodyenck...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Cayuga Bird Club Earth Day events reminder
Hi All,

Just a reminder that we have two events happening on Sunday and Monday down
at Lighthouse Point Woods from about 10 am to noon both days. (park at
Newman Golf Course at west end of Willow Ave., Ithaca).

On Sunday we will be engaged with volunteers from Trees Up Tompkins (TUT)
and Cornell University.
On Monday we will be engaged again with some folks from TUT and students
from New Roots Charter School.

Wear boots, bring your curiosity, enthusiasm, questions, binoculars, work
gloves, notebooks, cameras, and your friends!

There will be opportunities to engage in habitat restoration, but most
importantly, we will provide a chance for you to learn more about our
project and you can help us better understand what kind of stories and
posts you want to see about our work down there.

Thanks to those who already let me know if you will be coming (and which
day). If you want to know more or want to let me know to expect you, just
drop me a line at <jodyenck...>

Thanks!!
Jody Enck

Jody W. Enck, PhD
Conservation Social Scientist, and
Founder of the Sister Bird Club Network
607-379-5940

--

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")

NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsWELCOME_DOT_htm
NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsRULES_DOT_htm
NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave_DOT_htm

ARCHIVES:
1) mail-archive_DOT_com/cayugabirds-l@cornell_DOT_edu/maillist_DOT_html
2) surfbirds_DOT_com/birdingmail/Group/Cayugabirds
3) aba_DOT_org/birding-news/

ebird_DOT_org/content/ebird/