Date: 4/19/24 1:24 pm
From: Zora Monster via Tweeters <tweeters...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Martha Jordan Birding Trail
This trail was a wonderful find. We saw over a dozen varied thrushes, orange-crowned, townsend’s and yellow warblers, warbling vireos, golden-crowned, white-crowned and song sparrows, steller’s jays, an unidentified flycatcher, ruby-crowned kinglets, red-winged blackbirds and heard marsh and bewick’s wrens, several bald eagles, several rabbits and a river otter. We walked approximately 2miles round trip-2 people and a dog-from 11am to 1pm. If you’re around the Long Beach area, this trail is well worth the drive.

Zora Dermer
Seattle

Sent from my iPhone