Date: 4/19/24 10:25 am
From: Daniel Edelstein via groups.io <danieledelstein...>
Subject: [northbaybirds] Swainson’s Thrush @ Five Brooks, Point Reyes National Seashore
….some of you may have also been hearing for the first time the call note of the arriving Swainson’s Thrush.

I am now hearing the “whit” call version in its repertoire of different call notes… Usually the first version I hear is a more of a drip note different call note version and its repertoire. So I think it’s interesting to hear it for the first time the spring for me. A different call note that I’m usually hearing initially.

….excuse me: now back to my birding tour that I’m leading as a volunteer for the point reyes birding festival.

Regards, Daniel Edelstein
Novato, CA

WarblerWatch.com