Date: 4/19/24 10:10 am
From: Carl Lundblad <carl.lundblad...>
Subject: Re: Cattle Egret
It certainly could be, but Greg Scyphers had one in east Reno (a half mile
from my home) on April 7 (the Tahoe bird was last reported in eBird on 2
April), and additional reports have come from Inyo County (2) and
Stillwater NWR (both locations where this species is more-regular) in the
last week, and so there appears to be a movement of Cattle Egrets underway,
and we may just be having a good year for them?

Carl Lundblad
Reno, NV

On Fri, Apr 19, 2024 at 9:48 AM Will Richardson <will...> wrote:

> I have to wonder if this is the same egret that just spent about a week in
> S. Lake Tahoe.

> T. Will Richardson, Ph.D.
> Executive Director
> Tahoe Institute for Natural Science