Date: 4/19/24 8:53 am
From: Doug Santoni via Tweeters <tweeters...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Multiple Posts
Connie — Thank you for your thoughtful reply! I agree 100%. Today’s article about Woodcocks brought a smile to my face; two of my favorite childhood early birding encounters were with Woodcocks in Maryland! I delete some of the articles that don’t hold as much interest, but I do enjoy the occasional treasures and I’m grateful that they’re provided.

Doug Santoni
Seattle, WA