Date: 4/19/24 7:57 am
From: jer thorp <jer.thorp...>
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Re: [nysbirds-l] Swainson’s Warbler Brooklyn Bridge Park
And thanks to Jeff Gramm for this amazing find!

--

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")

NortheastBirding_DOT_com/NYSbirdsWELCOME_DOT_htm
NortheastBirding_DOT_com/NYSbirdsRULES_DOT_htm
NortheastBirding_DOT_com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave_DOT_htm

ARCHIVES:
1) mail-archive_DOT_com/nysbirds-l@cornell_DOT_edu/maillist_DOT_html
2) surfbirds_DOT_com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) birding_DOT_aba_DOT_org/maillist/NY01

ebird_DOT_org/content/ebird/