Date: 4/18/24 4:33 pm
From: Michael Hobbs via Tweeters <tweeters...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Marymoor Park (Redmond, King Co.) 2024-04-18
Tweets - It started out a frosty 32 degrees, but once the sun came up, so
did the temperature. By the end, it was about 56 degrees, so a huge swing
in a few hours. It was pretty birdy, though we haven't hit the big push of
spring migration yet.

Highlights:
Cackling Goose - One flock (maybe two) of about 50
Cinnamon Teal - Very nice looking drake just below the weir. First of
Year (FOY)
Eurasian Collared-Dove - One near the Pea Patch at 7:00 a.m. (FOY)
Osprey - Either 2 or 4 birds. Geese are nesting on all of the old
OSPR nests, so one pair is building a new nest in the NE
Sharp-shinned Hawk - One seen from our cars at 6:30 a.m.