Date: 4/18/24 4:08 pm
From: Dominik Mosur via groups.io <dominikmosur...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Mount Davidson Migrants this morning
This morning (4/18/24) Mount Davidson experienced a diverse if modest
flight of migrants starting a few minutes after sunrise (6:29) tapering of
considerably after about an hour with the following noted:

Western (Pac-slope)Flycatcher - 1
Cassin's Vireo - 2, drab birds flocking together, one periodically singing
early
Warbling Vireo - 3, first I've noted in SF this spring
Swainson's Thrush - first arrival for SF, calling from the bowl above the
LaBica trailhead
Hermit Thrush - 1
"Northern" Oriole - chattering early
Orange-crowned Warbler - 5+ two birds continue to sing near fence and on
top of Bowl/ravine with numbers today seemingly bolstered by influx of
migrants
Black-throated Gray Warbler -
Hermit Warbler - first I've noted this year that was an obvious spring
migrant not an overwintering bird
Black-headed Grosbeak - 2
Lazuli Bunting - 2, first arrival noted here yesterday.

Dominik Mosur
San Francisco