Date: 4/18/24 9:09 am
From: Brian Zinke via Tweeters <tweeters...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Puget Sound Bird Fest (June 1 & 2) schedule is live!
Hi Tweets,

The event schedule for Puget Sound Bird Fest is now live on our website!

PSBF webpage:
https://www.pilchuckaudubon.org/puget-sound-bird-fest

Featured presentations include:

- *The Ecology of Hummingbirds from Ecuador to Washington* by Gregory
Green
- *Counting Seabirds in Puget Sound: How Difficult Could It Be?* by
Matthew Farr
- *Seattle’s Adaptable Urban Cooper’s Hawks* by Ed Deal
- *Marking Waterfowl in Washington: Insights from Banding and Telemetry
Projects* by Kyle Spragens

For those who have attended in the past, you'll notice we've moved the
festival to June from its usual scheduling in September. When the festival
started 20 years ago, it was actually a spring festival. With the return to
its original timing, we hope this will make for better birding
opportunities with our spring migrants.

For any questions related to the event, please contact me.

We hope to see you there!
Brian

--
[image: Logo] <https://www.pilchuckaudubon.org/>