Date: 4/18/24 6:39 am
From: Patricia Cullen <hathcockcolorado...>
Subject: [cobirds] Reactions to new eBird displays and formats
Hello Colorado Birders,

I am just getting used to the new way of showing data in eBird and
enjoying the new information. I like that there is a new
focus on monthly findings, the top 100 is gone, although you can
see the top ten birders for lists and species, and that the number
of checklists and species community targets and trip reports are now
highlighted in various windows of explore. For instance if you explore a
county you can see the latest
trip reports submitted.

E.J. Raynor shared with the Larimer chat group that "Community Targets"
means
species that have not been reported for this month but are most likely to
be found based on past years of eBirding in the region.

Any reactions to these changes?

Pat Cullen
Longmont, CO

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/<daed0256-8671-4acf-88d9-d489e6f59decn...>