Date: 4/17/24 5:04 pm
From: Sequoia Audubon Society via groups.io <office...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Seeking feedback
Sequoia Audubon Society is a community of birders and naturalists coming together to enjoy birds and wildlife, conserve their habitat, and educate the public. We are dedicated to being a community that welcomes everyone who enjoys birds and their natural ecosystems, and working for their conservation.

The board of Sequoia Audubon Society is examining our current name to see if it best matches our goals, mission, and values.

We are asking that our members and our community provide us feedback to help us as we consider our name. Please fill out this survey to help guide the board's decision ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZy_w0eihZ_UDiGJ9r6CU7OvwVDR1JU6Pxy_FMehbQvXLtNA/viewform?usp=sf_link ) : bit.ly/SASnamesurvey ( http://bit.ly/SASnamesurvey )

Thank you,

Sequoia Audubon Review of Organization's Name Committee