Date: 4/17/24 3:44 pm
From: Tyler M. Harms <tyharms...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Ames birds and more
Hi Birders,

A quick stop at Brookside Park in Ames after work this evening produced my
FOY Blue-gray Gnatcatcher and Yellow-throated Warbler. I also had my FOY
Chipping Sparrow and Brown Thrasher while walking the dog in northeastern
Ames this morning.

Also, below is a link to a neat article recently published online about the
IOU’s 100th Anniversary.

https://littlevillagemag.com/iowas-century-old-bird-club/

Enjoy Spring!

Tyler

Tyler M. Harms
Ames, Story Co.
<tyharms...>

--
Post by sending an email to <ia-bird...>
IOU Code of Birding Ethics - https://iowabirds.org/Pages.aspx?pg=6
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ia-bird/CAPMjp30npqd%3DvBu6%2BkGDuM5vrcvBoigYFPyz%<2BMHbwpX3E_LBEQ...>

Join us on Facebook!