Date: 4/17/24 1:39 pm
From: Allan Mueller <akcmueller...>
Subject: Re: Bobolink
Bobolink in Faulkner County on April 17. This is a breakthrough.
Previously this species was limited to the narrow window of April 24 to May
17 in Faulkner County.

Allan

On Wed, Apr 17, 2024 at 2:27 PM Patty McLean <plm108...> wrote:

> Nice! Michael and I heard one at Lollie Bottoms (Faulkner County) today
> too.
>
> Patty McLean

Allan Mueller (It)
20 Moseley Lane, Conway, AR
Home of the Arkansas State Champion Winged Elm
501-339-8071
*BLOG* birdsnonsense.blogspot.com
Pura Vida

or click the following link: