Date: 4/17/24 7:06 am
From: KATHLEEN BECHDEL <kmbechdel...>
Subject: Bird Club Field Trip Coordinator Position
Dear fellow bird club members,

The nominating committee has been tasked with preparing a slate of candidates for open positions in the bird club. There is one position where we have not identified a nominee - VP field trip coordinator.

The responsibilities of this position are scheduling spring and fall field trips, identifying locations and trip leaders, and communicating the information to the members. The coordinator does not have to lead the field trips; we have many individuals who generously volunteer their time to do this. If you are interested or would like more information, please contact a member of the nominating committee.

Susan Braun <braun3112...> mailto:<braun3112...>
Deborah Escalet - <d5me16...> mailto:<d5me16...>
Kathy Bechdel - <kmbechdel...> mailto:<kmbechdel...>

Thank you,

Bird Club Nominating Committee

Join us on Facebook!