Date: 4/16/24 10:13 am
From: Jack Swatt via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Question about juncos
When I lived at the top of South Mt in Wolcott we would frequently get
larger flocks of migrating juncos and white-throated sparrows until
Mid-May. I specifically remember a flock of 25 White-throats on May 15th
being a high late season count. I always suspected the higher altitude
played a role in that.

Jack Swatt

Lempster, NH

Colchester, CT