Date: 4/15/24 6:00 pm
From: madonna stallmann <madonnaoftheprairie...>
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] The Taughannock light show has been canceled!
Very good news! 🤔 I wonder how many calls they received? I called the
number you provided (the finger lakes regional office) and directly to the
park. Did they really not know about the nesting peregrines until today?
I'm very glad they've decided against it and hope they consider celebrating
the 100th anniversary in a way that is more respectful of the grandeur of
nature than an invasive, disturbing light show.