Date: 4/15/24 2:16 pm
From: Rachel Hogancamp <rachelhogancamp810...>
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] Taughannock Falls light show?
That's fabulous news!! It's a wonderful comment on our community.

If you want a direct contact for Visit Ithaca, Peggy Coleman is the head of
that side of the organization.
Peggy Coleman - <peggy...>

--

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")

NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsWELCOME_DOT_htm
NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsRULES_DOT_htm
NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave_DOT_htm

ARCHIVES:
1) mail-archive_DOT_com/cayugabirds-l@cornell_DOT_edu/maillist_DOT_html
2) surfbirds_DOT_com/birdingmail/Group/Cayugabirds
3) aba_DOT_org/birding-news/

ebird_DOT_org/content/ebird/